Interested, committed and talented people work here.
People often come to TURNkey when they have a problem and need a practical solution. Making the complex seem simple is one of our best abilities no matter which part of the company is engaged.
TURNkey is a very unique company focused on the small business and here’s why…
- Small companies create 1.5 million jobs annually and account for 64% of new jobs created in the US.
- COVID-19 has rendered 31% of small businesses in the US currently non-operational (as of 10/1/2020).
- 50% of small businesses survive five years or more.
- Millenials and Gen Zers are 188% more likely to have the aim of creating a side business, compared to baby boomers.
- In the US, there are 30.2 million small businesses.
- The average amount for loans backed by SBA was $107,000 in 2018.
- 12.3 million is the number of women-owned businesses in the US.
- Women of color own 47% of all women-owned businesses.
- Minorities own 45% of small businesses.
- Immigrants have founded 55% of the unicorn startups in the US.
- 61% of small businesses invest in social media marketing.
- Nearly 50% of small businesses spend $10,000 or less on digital marketing each year.
- 73% of small business owners are male.
- 10.43% of SMBs have no cybersecurity defense plan.
- Small businesses need Fortune 500 solutions at prices they can afford.
As far as we know, there is no other company with a composition made up of IT services, consulting and marketing. Yeah, we are unique and proud of it.
When people think of IT and computer support for their network, they often think they need a full-time onsite department to ensure their network is maintained, robust, backed up, cloud enabled, redundant and up 24/7. They cringe when they have to call for technical support because it takes a long time for them to respond and even longer for them to fix the issue. Technicians often use over your head jargon, over-complicate problems and can be impersonable during your interactions. People often feel frustrated and trapped with this traditional support system. It doesn’t have to be this way.
When people hear the word ‘consultant’, they are often put off by it. Consultants are stigmatized as over priced zealots who come up with complex solutions to seemingly simple problems. What’s more is that consultants often consult without following through in execution. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Marketing is a big broad term that encompasses so many things. Developing a brand, finding strategic ways to reach a target audience can be daunting and often overwhelming. Just having a good website can truly make a big difference. Small businesses have to find economical ways to get their message out and make sense of what is available. Between traditional marketing efforts (billboard, TV, radio, newspaper, direct mail, etc.) and more modern technologies (re-targeting, pay per click, search engine optimization, content marketing, influencer marketing, etc.), finding the correct the mix can be overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be this way.
TURNkey’s ‘family’ is full of people who truly enjoy working with other people and solving their problems. Relationships matter and the company is focused on personalized, well thought out solutions where a specific solution is provided to each problem. There is no ‘one size fits all’ in the company’s vocabulary.
The TURNkey difference:
- Uniquely positioned offerings that empower our customers to focus on their businesses while leaving the more complicated heavy lifting to us
- Leadership team is well educated, experienced, clever and kind
- We only hire local people with good work ethic and good manners (just like your mother told you)
- No contract labor is used in our day to day operations
- We want you to come visit our offices. Come see our offices, meet our people and experience the culture for yourself
- Certified IT professionals by Microsoft, HP, Sophos, Barracuda and proud of it (continuing education is never fun but really important)
- Experienced Consulting Team with experience in Top Tier firms (25+ years)
- Focused on small business segment so we can bring Fortune 500 methodologies and technologies to our base
- Delivers onsite and remote support quickly and efficiently
- Quarterly network report cards so you know exactly what’s going on with your technology
- Monthly communications that are informative, uniquely created and fun
- Deliverables that you can count on – reliable solutions that are proven in our core competencies