People will always need help with their computers.
No matter how easy the manufacturers and providers make it, people need guidance and support. That’s a fact. Whether your server is in the office or in the “cloud”, you’re gonna need help sooner or later and we are here to provide a friendly voice.
Real people are the focus of TURNkey. Your business is important to you and we are committed to providing an exceptional experience in customer service. When you call our offices for the first time or as a routine, you are greeted by a friendly, live person. You are then carefully placed into contact with any number of qualified technicians and consultants. We have built the business upon the golden rule – “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
We hire local, qualified people who are not your typical geeks. In fact, you may call us the opposite of geeks. Our staff is personable, knowledgeable, experienced and you might even like to hang out with them after hours.
TURNkey takes its time to find employees who don’t just treat the work as a job – it is a lifestyle – and a darn good one.
We got skills. Check out what we can do…
Below is a boring list of the things that we do. You might know what they are or may want to use some of these words during your next interview. Either way, we do a lot of stuff and I bet if you can dream it we can do it.
- Network operating systems (local and cloud based) — Microsoft Server 2012 R2 (Data Center, Standard, Essentials, Foundation), 2008 (and R2), 2003 R2, 2003 server (if you still have this, when you hire us you’ll be migrating)
- Exchange server 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 (most of our customers are doing this in the cloud)
- Operating systems (Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7) -used to know but have no practical use for XP, Vista, 98, 95, NT, 3.1 Windows for workgroups
- Routing (managing the enterprise, packet inspection, throttling, etc.)
- Switching (PoE, VLAN, QoS, etc.)
- Wide area networking (Fiber, EFM, MPLS, T1, VPN, multi-site management, microwave, Gigabit wireless bridging, etc.)
- Wireless LAN and WAN (N, G, B, point to point laser)
- First Class Troubleshooting Skills
- Outlook anywhere and older style terminal services like RDP and Citrix
- Sonicwall security appliances
- Anti spam / anti virus management of email (McAfee / Google)
- Offsite backup management
- Database management and design
- Remote access solutions
- Broadband connectivity (Fiber, EFM, T1, wireless, cable, wireless, etc.)
- Web design and hosting
- Hosted exchange
- Graphic design
- DNS / domain hosting
- Co-location services
- VoIP phone systems (Allworx and hosted)